Saturday, February 19, 2011

four and twenty black birds baked in a pie

I just came back from Four and Twenty Black Birds - the ultimate pie shop here in Brooklyn. I had been hearing about this place for the past year or so, saw it on the Food Network and various food blogs. And they were right, Four and Twenty Black Birds boasts the best slice of pie I have ever had. I went in with my Mom and sister, splitting a slice of Salty Caramel Apple Pie and Black Bottom Lemon Pie. Yum yum yum. Nom nom nom. Served alongside of a huge dollop of freshly made whipped cream was delightful. You can tell with your first bite that the Elsen sisters are making their pies with only fresh, real ingredients. Real butter, real sugar, fresh fruit. Again - yum yum yum, nom nom nom. Got get yourself a slice now!

439 3rd Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11215
Corner of 8th street and 3rd Avenue
Park Slope / Gowanus



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...